Gand...


sâmbătă, 12 septembrie 2009

Still I'm Sad...



The Yardbirds - Still I'm Sad

Paul Samwell-Smith / Jim McCarty

See the stars come falling down from the sky
Gently passing they kiss your tears as you cry
See the wind come softly blow the hair from your face
See the rain come hide away in disgrace

Still I’m Sad

For myself my tears just fall into dust
Day will dry them and night will find they are lost
Now I find that time is blowing tide into my heart
Let the rain fall, for we are apart

How I’m Sad
How I’m Sad
Oh How I’m Sad


Ma doare, ma stramba, ma stoarce si de aceea inca sunt trista...

Melodia asta n-am auzit-o de peste 20 de ani. Sper sa va placa :) E o celebra piesa nascuta in anul ... 1965 :) Iata ce inseamna valoarea reala!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu